This course will explain the dangers of Progressivist philosophy in a way that only Hillsdale can do!
“The Progressive Rejection of the Founding and the Rise of Bureaucratic Despotism” is a 10-week online course presented by Hillsdale College.
The course covers the historical roots and principles of progressivism; its rejection of America’s founding principles and Constitution; its political successes in the New Deal, the Great Society, and in recent years; the ongoing political debate between progressives and conservatives; and the chance of a constitutional revival.
In this course, you can:
- Watch lectures from the same Hillsdale faculty who teach on campus;
- Study the same readings taught in the College course;
- Submit questions for weekly Q&A sessions with the faculty;
- Access a course study guide;
- Test your knowledge through weekly quizzes; and
- Upon completion of the course, receive a certificate from Hillsdale College.
You must register for this new online course. Even if you have already signed up for a previous Hillsdale webcast, seminar or online course, we ask that you complete the simple registration process below in order to participate in “The Progressive Rejection of the Founding and the Rise of Bureaucratic Despotism.”
There is no cost to register, but we ask that you consider a tax-deductible donation to support our effortsto educate millions of citizens around the country about the Progressive movement’s century-long fight to destroy the U.S. Constitution and replace it with a massive, ever-growing government that intrudes into every aspect of Americans’ daily lives.